Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung watch 5 pro - Not working with Google Pay?

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 07:38 PM)
tuckie
Explorer
Options

***Update***

**check your watches, just installed an update to google pay and now it works**

Has anyone got the watch 5 to work with google pay? Just getting an error when adding a card (google pay works on phone and samsung pay works on both)

26 REPLIES 26
tuckie
Explorer
Options
Check for an update on google wallet on your watch, its working for me now
0 Likes
Onkendi
Explorer
Options

Which country are you based? Issue still persists for Ireland users

richard714
First Poster
Options

I'm based in Ireland too, still have this issue with Galaxy watch 5 pro

0 Likes
gians76
Journeyman
Options

also in italy still not working

0 Likes
Members_OY2XV8y
First Poster
Options

I get the same error message and cannot see any updates for Google Pay cannot get Samsung Pay to work as well (the app on the phone just hangs). Also does know how to claim the cash back (purchased from Argos)

0 Likes
RichardMak
First Poster
Options

Google Wallet (the replacement for Google Pay) won't work on my Watch5 Pro. Oddly, I have both Wallet and Pay in my Watch Apps (not phone Apps???)

Samsung just can't get it right can it. Or is there a fix before I send in my watch for repair - new watch. Sometimes, I regret leaving Apple where things just work. Always.

0 Likes
tuckie
Explorer
Options
It's definitely working for me, installed the wallet app on your watch, the set up prompts you to continue on your phone, where you have to add a card (again if you've already set it up on your phone) and that's it. If the app is on your phone and watch check the playstore for updates on both before proceeding
0 Likes
Onkendi
Explorer
Options

Which country are you based? I am in Ireland and it is still not working. I think Samsung don't even care. They already moved on. 

0 Likes
tuckie
Explorer
Options
I'm in England, I only had am issue before the watch 5 pro was launched (my pre order came early) and was soon fixed with an update on the watch (via playstore on the watch)
0 Likes
catlady
Pioneer
Options
No still not fixed