Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 46mm - no sound for music or water eject mode

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 05:05 AM)
GavinW
Journeyman
Options

I Have a Samsung Watch 46mm,  I was happy with its performance and its functionality, not sure how long I have had it but definitely over a year.  
it now has a problem as it will not play music on the watch and will not make a sound on water eject mode.

i have been on advanced option on the watch menu and selected eject water and play sound, it has the blue ring going round but no sound.

i have also pulled down on the main screen and selected the water drop,  no sound.

i have not tried to use it for phone calls, so cannot confirm either way for this, it does however make a noise on the hour mark, I guess this has a different speaker for this.

i have reset the watch and then paired with my phone,  still no sound.   

Is there a mute function I can’t find?

just test find my watch, no sound only vibrates.

Any other ideas?

46mm, no sound, water Eject mode, Samsung watch, no music, no volume, muted, no exercise updates, no markers

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Mickerman
Explorer
Options
This is a different eject screen to mine. Do music, calls or activity updates play through speaker? is it on do not disturb mode? What happens when you start outdoor swim activity which automatically engages water mode then turn off by holding bottom right button to exit water mode, does it play sound to shake water out of speaker?
0 Likes
GavinW
Journeyman
Options

I tried all those things.

Watch is now dead.   Must of got water in the speaker.  

Thanks for taking the time to look

0 Likes