Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung watch 4 with free wireless charger

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 03:10 PM)
BigAl53
First Poster
Options
Wearables
Ordered the above on the 5th October from Samsung website. On the page and still on the page states a free wireless charger when purchased. No instructions how to claim the charger so contacted shop support whom sent me a link, I've just received notification I'm not entitled to it as the retailer isn't on the list. I've been on the phone and live chat for over 3 hours today and have been speaking to people who's grasp of English is shocking couldn't understand them. Asked to speak to an individual whom could speak better English and was told there wasn't anyone. I'm raging as I want to get this sorted and Samsung don't want to know. Picture attached clearly shows with free wireless charger. Help anyone how I can get this sorted please 🙏

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
StuartR
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
It adds it to your order automatically, so it should be displayed on your original order form/email.

Unless you ordered it from somewhere other than Samsungs website, if that's the case then you'd probably need to speak to the company you purchased the watch from.Screenshot_20221007_160147_Samsung Shop.jpg
0 Likes