Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch 4 tattoos issue

(Topic created on: 20-06-2022 11:12 AM)
Calv
Pioneer
Options
Hi all

Is anyone aware if there is a fix for tattoos issue with the watch 4. The watch 3 I could turn on/off display when being worn but on the watch 4 this doesn't give me this option so I don't recieve notifications due to having heavily tattooed arms. Tia 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

I wish/hope there's a way Samsung decides to do the right thing and bring back the notification setting that allows ALL notifications to come through regardless of whether the piece of s#hit watch thinks you're wearing it or not. To say it's dumb Samsung chose to remove this basic setting on the watch 4 after having it on every single watch they've had prior to that is an understatement. When I bought both versions of the watch 4, I was guaranteed by their customer service reps it would be fixed with an update. We'll we're now a year later and still nothing. I've got 2 watch 4's, and a brand new watch 5 sitting in my drawer and I'm stuck wearing a refurbished watch 3 simply because that allows all notifications on my sleeved arm/wrist. The watch 4 and 5 allow navigation/alarm/calendar reminders if you're not wearing it. It can't be difficult to fix if Samsung gave one ***** about their loyal customer base. I really wish I knew a popular youtuber/influencer that could get this complete joke to be seen by the right person.

0 Likes