Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung watch 4 - receives notification, then doesn't

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 06:43 PM)
Steven1979yoxall
Explorer
Options

Received my watch earlier..its fantastic the only snag I av up to now is one minute it receives notification then it dont av restarted mewatch and phone so meny time its unreal...ive updated the watch to the latest update.....all settings are on as my last Samsung watch... please sort this Samsung....

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
Same. With mine !!
0 Likes
Steven1979yoxall
Explorer
Options
It's frustrating
0 Likes
D4W50N
Explorer
Options

so I've got this issues, I've been onto 2 Samsung "experts" and through all the trouble shooting, no resolution, so finally an "expert" said get it replaced, so i spoke to Samsung shop and they said it would be a total of 25 days until i received a replacement , 20 of those days would be Samsung waiting for my watch to reach them and then the other 5 would be a replacement being sent out. i found this to be un expectable considering I've just spent 400 on this thing. 

so i did some research, and it looks like its not just he 4 series that has this issues, all series do! so it appears to be a hereditary issues that Samsung have never ever fixed, I've got a topic open looking for solutions to the issue 

0 Likes