Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 4 - Length of the band for the 40mm and the 44mm watches?

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 02:53 PM)
Fi27
Journeyman
Options

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase the watch 4 but would like to know the length of the band for the 40mm and the 44mm.

I've asked samsung on chat but they can't seem to find out. 

14 REPLIES 14
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
The band that comes with the watch is M/L. That being said the band is of poor design and leaves a gap between watch and wrist. I have since switched to the sports band I bought for my active 2 and it works great.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
This !!

I have the EXACT same problem. The band that comes with the Watch 4 is M/L and is too big for me and also leave a gap between my wrist and the watch.
I have been using the WA2 sports band which fits a lot better.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Fi27
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for comment. Can I ask which watch 4 you purchased, was it the 40mm or 44mm?

0 Likes
Fi27
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for comment. Can I ask which watch 4 you purchased, was it the 40mm or 44mm?

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi there! I got the 44mm one - in Silver, and it came with a silver strap in size M/L.
I wonder if the 40mm will come with the S/M strap ?

The Watch 4 that is sold online can have the strap customised, meaning you can choose the style and colour.

I've attached a picture of the back of the box of the Watch 4 44mm where they advise regarding the size, if it helps. 20210831_195336_114288.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Fi27
Journeyman
Options

Thank you so much for that MaralinK.

Unfortunately I'm in NZ and it's no been released yet (pre order only) and with lockdown can't even go into store. We also are not able to customise them here.

Samsung in NZ  don't know what they are talking about kept telling me it's 20mm even though I explained thats the width. 

I come from UK so though maybe its a language barrier here 😄😄

0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
I have the 44mm
Zephiennia
Student
Options

This is what the swedish Samsung site said regarding sizes when I ordered mine last week: 

S/M - fits wrist circumference 130-190 mm

M/L - fits wrist circumference 145-205mm 

Hope it helps!

ETA: I got to chose which one i wanted when ordering, if anyone is wondering about that...

Fi27
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for info Zephiennia,

Unfortunately in NZ we don't get a choice which size band we want and just get the band that's in the box yet they don't say what size is in the boxes.