Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 4 Classic Burning Wrist

(Topic created on: 30-06-2022 07:44 PM)
Johnny24
Apprentice
Options

DD94E1EA-7199-4CD0-A93B-78A650849852.jpeg

Anyone else getting wrist burn from the GalaxyWatch 4. Had the watch for a little over a week, started to fill an itching / stinging feeling on my wrist under the watch head. Take the watch off and find this massive mark. 

Anyone else experienced this? It’s concerning and don’t want to keep wearing it. 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Never had it with Apple, however had it with Garmin during the first 10 days.. Now OK, I am waiting to get Watch 5 in August.. So I may get it back.. Its a simple skin allergic reaction.. For the first few days give little more breathing space to the skin.. Regularly keep dry and clean.. I guess your skin will adjust to the new chemical in the strap. Tc
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @Johnny24 
Matters like this are taken extremely seriously at Samsung, so I would recommend dropping a PM to @Sam_UK so that myself or another moderator can look into getting this escalated internally for you.

0 Likes
Johnny24
Apprentice
Options

Hi @ChelseaH & @Sam_UK , not sure how to PM. Also, I’m from Australia?

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

If you are based in Australia, I would recommend contacting the Samsung Support in your region! You can find this here > https://www.samsung.com/au/

They will be able to escalate this for you and look further into the marks that are occurring! 

0 Likes
HausOfRio
First Poster
Options
I have the Watch 4 and have the similar issue so will be interesting to the see what the support team say20220625_090551_12811_1656144351.jpg
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @HausOfRio

If you're based in the UK, I recommend sending a PM to @Sam_UK so that another moderator or myself can look at getting this escalated internally for you.

0 Likes
HausOfRio
First Poster
Options
I have but it seems you are quicker to respond here than the direct message sent to Sam_uk
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Your message will be replied to as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
I'd see a lawyer and sue.
0 Likes