Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch 4 - Claiming the extra £75 trade in? (Not recognising the serial number of my new watch on the form)

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 11:40 AM)
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options

Hi I purchased the Samsung Gary watch 4 from very. They had 2 promotional offers on. One for the Google play voucher and the other was claim an extra £75 on top of trade in value. Has anybody tried filling the form in for the extra £75 trade in. I've tried on several occasions but it's not recognising the serial number of my new watch, thanks 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
SteveyJ
Pioneer
Options

What's the link to claim?

0 Likes
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
SteveyJ
Pioneer
Options
Cheers. Submitted and approved. I got the message about the SN but just clicked continue again and it went through.
0 Likes
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
That's good. I've tried and tried again with no luck. Waiting on an email from Samsung
0 Likes
Members_tfm0pqV
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem Linsay, after trying again it took me to a page to photograph my serial number direct from the watch screen and upload it.

0 Likes
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
Glad u got it sorted, I still can't figure it out.
0 Likes
Syed786
Student
Options
It says watch sn invalid? I just received the watch and won't accept s/n
Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same problem here, but I've been advised that my lte version of my previous watch is not accepted for the trade in. I would have to sell it as a category under any smartwatch what would probably be less money
0 Likes
Teddy9
Journeyman
Options
Same issue here and even after emailing samsung to verify the device they confirmed I can try again still not working... Cant claim the Google play voucher either... Great customer service!