Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung watch 3 -tips or recommendations for better battery life?

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 11:56 PM)
Sarar37
First Poster
Options

I bought the new samsung watch 3 at the end of October to update my samsung sport watch. I really am impressed with it apart from I have to charge up every single day. The battery life is in my opinion is awful. I use it mainly for my fitness and any tips or recommendations would be gratefully appreciated. Am very tempted to take it back. 

5 REPLIES 5
MayaAnaLia
Apprentice
Options

I charge mine during my shower and make sure that the always on watch face is not on. Also the larger one has a better battery life. However I am very irritated that many workouts are not available on the watch, for example dance or trampoline workouts, horseback riding. Some are available on the Samsung Health app, but not on the watch. Also an auto pauses in the middle of my workouts and drives me nuts.

0 Likes
Purloiner
Pioneer
Options
I'm getting over 54hrs on the 45mm version, that includes recording activity for 3hrs each day, plus steps and HR is set to measure continuous instead of every 10 mins.
You can turn off Auto pause for each workout.
Henrietta8
Apprentice
Options
hi are any of you having problems with the steps it's not consistently counting my steps i have samgung watch 3 45mm version
MayaAnaLia
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I'm having the same problem. It never records my steps when I'm dancing or moving side to side. This is very frustrating, I am considering returning. It also doesn't automatically record jumping or dancing as activity.

Henrietta8
Apprentice
Options
I wonder if there is a fix or an update that could sort it out?... I'm thinking to return it aswell it's a shame as its great watch
0 Likes