Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV plus

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 11:29 AM)
davyboy
Student
Options
You should have put this on the vr oculus. To me it is premature you quit on it the whole vr especially when the pandemic hit people could have still talked to eachother with a 360 camera in the room making it feel like they was all still sat together and not boxed up in their own homes. The future for vr is endless and samsung could not see the bigger picture half the business could have still stayed open through the pandemic such as estate agents selling houses with a virtual tour with a 360 camera even down to buying a car and feeling like you was sat in it I would even go as far as shopping Google maps goes down roads so you can get Street View so why could you not do your shopping in the same way also making it feel you was walking down the Isles in the store look around click what you want to buy and add to basket. So so so many opportunities for people to get on board and try again wit it again to me I think it is the biggest disappointment for the future of technology and a opportunity missed #samsung
1 REPLY 1
davyboy
Student
Options
Still think you should re think the decision samsung
0 Likes