Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Trade In Offer - Error on the Argos link - "This claim form is only for watch. For mobile, please use..."

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 09:58 AM)
Tacozilla
Apprentice
Options

https://www.samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk/

I am trying to raise a trade-in via the Argos link. I have my galaxy watch 5, when I enter my Serial number I get this error - "This claim form is only for watch. For mobile, please use the correct claim form."

Has anyone else tried this and if you managed to get it work can you let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks 

Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
n8nate
Apprentice
Options

I emailed the Samsung trading team today and can confirm this issue is now fixed for me! 

0 Likes
Bonzo555
Student
Options

That's great news! Was that an email to 

Samsung@tradinresponse.co.uk

?

0 Likes
Members_4Ey8kfg
Apprentice
Options

Anyone have any updates. The company still has not contacted me back and the issue persists

0 Likes
Tacozilla
Apprentice
Options

I have been trying the trade-in site daily and had no luck. I tried the contact section on the site twice and had no response. I also tried emailing Samsung@tradinresponse.co.uk and again had no response 

Members_4Ey8kfg
Apprentice
Options

I'm hoping Argos is able to refund me if I tell them about the issue

Members_hBRe1lD
First Poster
Options

This is horrendous service.  I am also unable to access the trade in. It seems that it is a long standing problem and affecting lots of people.  Clearly it isa choice by Samsung not to rectify the problem. 

The trade in was a key decider to buy the 5pro watch - even though it was not the best recommended watch from which. So like everybody else I am not happy.

I always though that samsung was a reputable company. It seems in these hardened times that Samung are now happy to cheat their customers.

0 Likes
Members_4Ey8kfg
Apprentice
Options

I've now returned the watch to Argos explaining to them that the promotion does not work and gotten a refund. 

0 Likes
Members_hBRe1lD
First Poster
Options

Further to my earlier message - I seem to have my trade in sorted - I emailed samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk with a copy of my invoice and the watch serial number.   They emailed back within an hour to say that my number had been validated on the trade in site . I went back to the trade in site and it all worked ok.

0 Likes
Bonzo555
Student
Options

That is good news.  I've just realised that I was a wally and had a typo in the email address I used to try to contact them last Sunday.  I've now just emailed them again using the corrected email address (Samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk) - fingers crossed for a response!  

0 Likes
Tacozilla
Apprentice
Options

I emailed them again on Friday, finally had a response today asking me for Serial and Proof of purchase which I have sent them. Hopefully it's sorted soon, still very odd that the website still hasn't been fixed 

0 Likes