Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung team is most worst team I have ever seen

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 11:08 AM)
raviii
Explorer
Options
If you buy something from Samsung If the delivery person misses the parcel then Samsung is not respons

ible and we have to contact the police and delivery person because it is out of order from them be aware when you buy products from Samsung we should revolve around not only service centre's and also for police station for investigation if you buy tons of problems also free with Samsung promotions.
6 REPLIES 6
dopey66
Pioneer
Options
Nice
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I think technically the delivery courier has the responsibility of parcel delivery.
As they have been contracted to do the job.
What details did you get from Yodel in response to the failed delivery?
Samsung would I thought normally chase up the delivery contractor as they have paid for the service.
That's what happened with me once and they sorted it out for me.
Mind you that was a couple of years ago.
0 Likes
dopey66
Pioneer
Options
The worst team is Oxford United
0 Likes
ItsAllRover
Navigator
Options
Samsung support is very unhelpful, I had been completely ghosted by @SachikoT @Samsung_UK after my issue
englishsean
Navigator
Options
If its yodel u have no chance mate worst people going I had one sit out side my house In his van n say that my parcel had been delivered wasn't until I went outside n asked wtf u doing satin delivered then to be told I'm on a break 🤣🤣 I said I would go in the van myself n get it got my parcel in the end bit long story short don't use yodel
Crazydiamond70
Student
Options
IT SHOULD BE DOWN TO SAMSUNG TO REFUND YOU OR REPLACE U WITH ANOTHER FONE ESPECIALLY IF U PAYED UPFRONT AND NOT ON CONTRACT IT DOSENT MATTER SAMSUNG SHOULD BE LIABLE NOT YODEL!!!!!!!!!!