Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung sport 46mm set steps to 0?

(Topic created on: 25-06-2020 08:30 PM)
steff5
First Poster
Options

got the samsung sport 46mm, is there a way to turn steps target to "0" mine stops at 1000? in menu i only get "? help" on videos it shows you can turn it to 0? does everyone elses do that? or is mine faulty? starting to infuriate me with "congratulations you reached step target 6000 steps heres your reward!! "

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@steff5: If you open the Steps Tracker in the Samsung Health app > Swipe upwards > Settings (or tap the 3 dots to the right > Settings) > Step Target, and rotate the bezel to the left, you can decrease your target from here. If you're unable to reduce it to zero, you could try going the other way and setting an unobtainable target to stop the frequent notifications.
0 Likes
steff5
First Poster
Options
thanks ... but 50,000 that i have set it to is not enough...does your phone give you option in settings to turn it to 0? the video on u tube shows other models let you click on menu and set it to 0? on all my activities when i click menu? it just gives ? & help sign, which when pushed tells you about that activity? does everbodys or is mine not working? thanks
0 Likes