Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung snubbing Galaxy Watch Active2 owners

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 10:32 AM)
JayR75
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone who owns a Galaxy Watch Active2 want to trade in their Watch for the Galaxy Watch 4, found that Samsung does not allow you to trade it in.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
No, they don't. I wanted to trade in my Watch Active 2 44mm for the new Watch 4 but it wasn't on the list 😕
So I just paid the full price..

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
JayR75
Apprentice
Options
That sucks, very disappointed with Samsung
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

It depends which model you go for. For the Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm) the option to trade in the Active 2 isn't available, but for any device where up to £200 can be saved with a trade in device, the Active 2 is there as an option. This includes the entire Galaxy Watch 4 classic range, and the Galaxy Watch 4 4G (44mm). I hope this helps. 

sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I did at the beginning, traded my Active2 44mm, for a Watch4 4G, they wouldn't let me get the Bluetooth one, had to trade in against the 4G one, I had £150 for my Active 2, and paid £159 for my new one.. that was at launch 😉
0 Likes
JayR75
Apprentice
Options
They've since offered a measly £60 for a watch that cost me in excess of £220 a year ago, yet are ready to offer Apple watch Owner £130 for watch series 3!!!. I am truly disappointed with being a loyal customer of Samsung. I wish they offered at least a better offer for active watch 2
0 Likes