Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung smartwatch 2

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 07:49 PM)
Lola97
First Poster
Options

Hi I've been struggling with my Samsung smartwatch active 2. The battery died one say and that night I put it on charge but then keep showing rebooting.  If I leave it on charge it keep showing rebooting even when it is not on the charger.  What could be the problem.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Lola97 

Are you able to reset your Watch? Have a look at this useful link from our friends in the US.

0 Likes
Lola97
First Poster
Options

Hi. It keep on flashing this rebooting screen, the watch disconnected from my phone when the battery died so no settings is displaying to reset it. So I can not use the reset mode you suggested to me. 

16486580328882775670595256758533.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
kfcatles
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have exactly the same problem occurring on the same device, started in the last day. I'm guessing Samsung updated the software and broke the device somehow?

Can anyone help?

Galaxy Watch Active 2 - 1 year and a bit old.

0 Likes
Lola97
First Poster
Options

Hi. 

• Yes I also believe it's a software problem.  No one was able to help fix it. I have to send it back to Samsung so that they can have a look at what might be the problem 
0 Likes
Sergio 3
First Poster
Options

Hola. Yo me metí con mi samsung active 2 en una piscina y se me apagó. Me dicen en samsung que tengo que pagar 240 euros para arreglarlo porque se ha filtrado agua y está fuera de garantía. Yo pienso que si a un dispositivo acuático se le a filtrado agua es problema del dispositivo, pues no es del usuario y Me parece lamentable y más es precio que piden por el arreglo, que no lo vale ni el samsung 4. Esto es denunciable y un trabajo nefasto por parte de samsung 

0 Likes