Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 FE Watch Deal

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 05:18 PM)
spriggs1192
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys, have any of you fine folk who have recently purchased a Samsung S20 FE had any trouble claiming your reward? (The Watch of XOXO Game Pass)
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
QC1987
Journeyman
Options
Nope, my gf bought it and got the watch with it, no problem at all.
sk75
Apprentice
Options
as long as you got the eligible product to claim the watch by the 30th September this year you should be good
allterrainlorraine
First Poster
Options
yes I'm having trouble. it's not easy to claim. I got to the end of the claim form and it wouldn't accept my phone number !!
spriggs1192
Apprentice
Options
It was a right hassle for me, was on the phone to sky then Samsung then back to sky and so on. I have it filled in and completed now thank goodness but certai ly not made easy 😞
0 Likes
spriggs1192
Apprentice
Options
Nice one, its great when its easy. I got my phone via Sky mobile so maybe its been awkward because it wasn't direct from Samsung
0 Likes
spriggs1192
Apprentice
Options
Thankfully I've filled in and sent away my claim. Took a while though
0 Likes
QC1987
Journeyman
Options
Not sure about that tbh, my gf got the phone from Samsung themselves, traded in her old phone too.
It came together with her phone, same delivery package. Ended up selling it, was gonna wear it myself but checked the specs and it's like a fitbit so didn't bother lol
0 Likes
BlueHedgie
First Poster
Options
Did you get yours in the end? Mine was apparently dispatched on the 9th November. They said that Yodel would contact me directly with tracking info, which I thought was odd, and then I received none. Still no sign of it. 😕
spriggs1192
Apprentice
Options
Oh wow still no sign of it? I did get mine about 6 days later. The email did say it could take upto 45 days to arrive and I've never heard good things about yodel either
0 Likes