Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Promotions - It just gets worse

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 03:51 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So i received an email from saying an item i traded in is not charging, firstly the whole process gives no way for me to know what they are referring to as i bought allot of Samsung items with a offer.

The number they quote has NO relevance to any of the promotions.

At a guess i assume it is for a Buds2 Pro, but that was trade in nearly two months ago.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Update so received and email from MTR Group saying my flawless ZFold3 I traded in circa 7 months old is not holding charge.

So after nearly 2 months of my ZFold3 sat with MTR it now has a fault.

I recall when I traded in in Tab S2 they said it was bent, I sent a video showing it perfect, a watch also stated screen damaged, sent another video, this time for my ZFold3 I have a video of the condition and working device.

I do believe MTR Group Ltd use these bogus claims, they want £150 from me now to increase their own income.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So the SamScam continues, i received another email from the Recycle team see below. My response was get lost I do not accept any of your options, in particular 3 as you have now damaged my device.

I assume at some point they will move to block my device, I paid via Klarna so will need to see what options they offer to step in and arbitrate.

You have a few options proceeding;

1.            You can pay the excess and your trade in will be complete

2.            You can pay the promotional discount and we will return your trade in device

3.            You can return your new device to Samsung and we will return your trade in device

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I was expecting to update this thread with a BYE BYE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH SAMSUNG post.

Final update - back and forth with emails to MTR insisting i pay another £150, i repeated my call for escalation and was referred to Samsung, fearing the worst and usual chaotic service, i was taken aback by a super lady who really took charge listened to all the evidence i had (including photos, videos) and shared what MTR had said.

Her closing response "leave it with me to resolve", circa 4hrs later and email from MTR and then Samsung saying issue resolved and closed.

Now this is what Samsung Customer service was like prior to 2019 for me, since then it has been a total nightmare with delivery, refunds, deliveries missing, phone, tv issues all handled with the worst service ever, i have even been left out of pocket circa £600 for the two watches DPD stole.

ANYWAY BRAVO SAMSUNG - Please make this experience the norm and not the exception.

0 Likes