Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung pay+

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 12:17 PM)
Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
I've just managed to link my Barclays card to Samsung pay by signing up to Samsung pay +. I was wondering if I can get it on my galaxy watch as well because all that's on it is Samsung pay and you can't add a Barclays card to that? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
If you signed up via Curve then you can add your Samsung Pay+ card to Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch all you need to do it install the curve app and put in the card details from the Curve app

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
If you signed up via Curve then you can add your Samsung Pay+ card to Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch all you need to do it install the curve app and put in the card details from the Curve app

View solution in context

Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Excellent! Thank you Trottsky. Have you had much experience with using it and is it reliable? I used the Barclays app for contactless payments before but it was very hit and miss.
0 Likes
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
I use it quite frequently on my Galaxy Watch 3 and I've had no issues with it
Obsydian
Navigator
Options
Wearables
Barclays does not work with Samsung Pay
0 Likes
Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
It does work with Samsung pay+ through Curve though.
0 Likes
Easty
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
Hi , just followed your instructions an have added Samsung pay card to Samsung pay on watch , so forgive me for sounding stupid , I've added my barclay card to Curve wallet, so when I use Samsung pay on watch it's linked to my barclays card ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Trottsky
Helping Hand
Options
Wearables
That's right it'll use whatever card you've selected in the Curve app so if for example you have 2 cards added you can select whatever card you wish to use
Easty
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
All sorted , have linked account aswell so can see balance in app , look forward to try paying with watch tomorrow, one of the only things I miss about having apple watch !
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
Worked perfectly today !
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch