galaxy3221
Apprentice
Options
How to take off screen locks and keep locks on samsung pay please thank-you 

On galaxy watch 4\5 ️ 
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@galaxy3221: A security PIN is required on the Galaxy Watch 4 and 5 in order to set up Samsung Pay, so it isn't possible to remove the screen lock if you wish to utilise this feature. 

galaxy3221
Apprentice
Options
Ok thank-you
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
However with my Garmin /Apple watch, yes I have a screen lock but don't have to use it for every time when I use the watch to pay
1 only if I take the watch off
2 or once every new day
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
You only have to enter your pin once when you put it on, then it remains unlocked until the watch is removed from your wrist.
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

This is utter bull**** I can't use my payment method because my watch is constantly locked why not make it like it was on the watch 3 where it only asks for pin when you want to use the Kriffen payment app instead everytime its such a bad design I'll never buy anything samsung again i was life long note customer,  and zfold and I figured this watch be better than my 3 but I can't even use the most convenient feature or my watch is locked down like Fort ***** knox

DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

Utter bull**** we can't use the app and have lock in the app itself like it was that makes sense but forcing me turn my watch into fort ***** Knox  and can't even use it cuz every time have enter a password.  Do your developers EVER USE THESE IN REAL WORLD?  OR BETA TESTED DIDN'T BRING THIS UP OR DID YOU GUYS REALLY THINK LOCKING DOWN ENTIRE WATCH WAS THE SOLUTION  

IN WISH I COULD RETURN THIS POS WATCH IT SERIOUSLY SUCKS AND IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK OVER MY TATTOOS WITHOUT BUYING 1$ CLEAR PLASTIC STICKY I HAD PUT OVER SENSOR SO IT READS BETTER.  LIKE ARE YOU GUYS THE BIGGEST ***** OR DO YOU NOT CARE.  I FEEL IT'S THE LATTER BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE COMPANY WITH SO MUCH TECH COULD BE THAT ***** DUMB

DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

Garmin goes forward samsung just keeps going backwards.  Fenix is by far best watch in market if you can afford buy it . You won't regret. I saving up for the scuba Diver version going sell my suunto d9tx hopefully I'll be able get good amount for it. But samsung can you guys fix this it literally makes the watch unusable for payments.  Nobody wants enter password ever 10 seconds it's ***** absurd and the fact you guys care so little and are not even trying fix it. Basically this watch is a 400$ paper weight I do wish I sold my scuba watch and bought Garmin scuba watch its like Fenix but even better for scuba divers. Samsung can't even make watch you can use to pay without having to do a genomes test. Then enter 688 hexadecimal password along with biometric then I can use my watch at what time it is.  It's so ***** stupid they didn't keep it like gear 3 which only asked for pin when you trying use credit card. WOW!  OF THAT'S NOT A NOVEL IDEA.  INSTEAD MAKING US ENTER PASSWORD EVERY ***** 15 SECONDS SO SMART YOU GUYS ARE AND YOU STILL DIDN'T EVEN FIX IT. IF WE ARE WILLING TO DEAL WITH LESS SECURITY IT SHOULD BE OUR DECESION WE SHOULDN'T BE FORCED.  I GET TRYING PROTECT CUSTOMERS BUT THE OLD WAY WAS MUCH MORE CONVENIENT AND LOGICAL WHY WOULD I HAVE ENTER PIN EVER 16 SEC IN MY WATCH THAT'S ANNOYING 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Guys, I only use my pin, if I remove my watch only. As Iong as I keep the watch on the wrist, I don't have to repeatedly use the pin
0 Likes
Irfan Fizzarel
First Poster
Options

Can confirm 👍