Jay280174
Apprentice
Options
Why can't I put my Samsung pay plus card on my watch through Samsung pay
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@Jay280174: Can you try opening the Galaxy Wearables app on your connected mobile phone > Apps > App Settings > Samsung Pay > Add Cards > Import Cards > Samsung Pay+, then follow the on screen prompts to finish the process. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Jay280174
Apprentice
Options
It doesn't make it obvious what you use as the cvc security number so I've guessed and it says that it is denied that the card isn't approved
0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
From memory I think you have to go into the Curve app - Account - Card details.
0 Likes
Jay280174
Apprentice
Options
That's what I thought but that just provides you with the pin unless for some reason it's not available yet!
0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Just checked and the card info is definitely on the Curve App under View Card Details which is pin protected, once in the card info should be available🤞
0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Since the last update the CCV details seem to have been removed, at least for my Note 10+ 5G, as I got the Galaxy Watch 4 last week and had to add my Curve/Samsung Pay card and got the CCV details through the app then. I remember seeing an update come through in the last few days and guess there's a bug and it's disappeared.  There was the very same bug when I started using Curve/Samsung Pay some time ago. 

0 Likes
Jay280174
Apprentice
Options
Right so it's just a case of pestering them to sort it OK thanks all of you for your help this community is well worth being with and again thank you
Craigstr84
First Poster
Options

Hi i have added curve and gone in the app... set it a card in there and paid using samsung pay on my phone but when intry and donit on my watch it asks for the 3 digits on back of card to finish set up and i dont have that. The only physical card i have is the samsung pay card sent out that has the curve logo on it but it dossnt have the 3 digits or expiry date or anything on it. How do i find out these details please?

0 Likes
Craigstr84
First Poster
Options

It is working now mate.... i just found mine... i was thinking the same thing as you but managed to find it. If ya need help let me know

0 Likes