Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay+

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 03:29 PM)
Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
I've just managed to link my Barclays card to Samsung pay by signing up to Samsung pay +. I was wondering if I can get it on my galaxy watch as well because all that's on it is Samsung pay and you can't add a Barclays card to that? 
12 REPLIES 12
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
If you signed up via Curve then you can add your Samsung Pay+ card to Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch all you need to do it install the curve app and put in the card details from the Curve app
Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
Excellent! Thank you Trottsky. Have you had much experience with using it and is it reliable? I used the Barclays app for contactless payments before but it was very hit and miss.
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I use it quite frequently on my Galaxy Watch 3 and I've had no issues with it
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Barclays does not work with Samsung Pay
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Tim-24
Apprentice
Options
It does work with Samsung pay+ through Curve though.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , just followed your instructions an have added Samsung pay card to Samsung pay on watch , so forgive me for sounding stupid , I've added my barclay card to Curve wallet, so when I use Samsung pay on watch it's linked to my barclays card ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
That's right it'll use whatever card you've selected in the Curve app so if for example you have 2 cards added you can select whatever card you wish to use
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
All sorted , have linked account aswell so can see balance in app , look forward to try paying with watch tomorrow, one of the only things I miss about having apple watch !
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Worked perfectly today !
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch