Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay stopped working on Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 09:39 AM)
Gillybean27
First Poster
Options

I’ve just got a replacement credit card. I updated Samsung wallet on my Z Flip 3 and Samsung pay on my galaxy watch 4. It works fine on my phone but I can’t get it to work on my watch.

I’ve tried deleting Samsung pay on my phone and watch and reinstalling it. I tried doing a complete reset on my watch but I can’t get it working. It worked ok with my old card.

Can anybody help please?

2 REPLIES 2
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Swipe to and tap Apps, and then select Samsung Pay. Tap Force stop, and then tap Storage. Tap Clear cache, and then tap Clear data. Once these steps are completed, reopen the app, and follow the on-screen prompts.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
Members_IqgLPvS
First Poster
Options

I had a Galaxy Watch Active and a Galaxy S9. The two worked very well together and I could list purchases made via the watch on my phone. I upgraded to a Flip 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 and the phone now insists on using Samsung Wallet which does not sync with the Galaxy Watch 4. If I go back to my Watch Active, then the 'wear' app on the phone allows me to view purchases on Samsung pay but does not do so for the Watch 4. ery disappointed and a retrograde step.

0 Likes