Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay security, on watch 4

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 08:33 AM)
leek
Journeyman
Options
Why do Ihave to unlock my classic watch 4 every time Iwant to do anything!, due to requiring security for samsung pay? Insane.......
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
usually you have to unlock your watch if you take it off your wrist and put back on, as if you have set security pin ect...

try clean the underneath/back of the watch, so that the sensor can see that you are wearing it, there a couple way that the watch Does not know that you wearing it like , if you have tattoo or hairy arm ect..
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
You shouldn't need to. Once PIN is entered and unlocked then it should stay unlocked until it detects it has been removed from wrist. I've not had any issues - I enter PIN when I first put it on after charging and that's it.

It may be that you wear the watch slightly loose and with movement the sensor is losing contact with body for a few seconds and thinking the watch has been removed.
leek
Journeyman
Options
Hi, the back is clean, no tattoo, and I'm blessed to be not so hairy 😅
0 Likes
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah that is annoying, it's one of the reasons I don't use Pay on the watch (that and also I think I just look silly trying to twist my left arm into the card reader to pay at the till).
0 Likes