Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay - says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 08:39 AM)
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hi does anyone know why when I want to use Samsung Pay app it says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

Screenshot_2022-06-09-14-52-21-311_com.samsung.android.samsungpay.gear.jpg

Go to solution
126 REPLIES 126
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

Your watch is now paired to that phone. 

0 Likes
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

And again, no one is trying to run Samsung Pay on a non-Samsung phone we are trying to run the watch plugin to set up Samsung Pay on the watch. The Samsung Pay app isn't even on the phone. 

0 Likes
Mhuser 1
Apprentice
Options

As per samsung pay helpline, 'samsung watch plug in' is not compatible in non samsung phones. So in short, you can't use samsung pay feature of the watch if you have a non samsung phone paired with the watch

0 Likes
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

That is the first time anyone has quoted the Samsung Pay Watch Plugin.

Maybe it's time to bring again against Samsung due removing a feature retroactively like this. Sony did the same on the PS2 and it didn't work well for them. 

0 Likes
SreekanthRajan
Apprentice
Options

Will we get wear os update for the watch? 

0 Likes
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

You'll have to ask Samsung.

0 Likes
NikHafizal87
First Poster
Options

Same Pixel 6 Pro user here.  Guess the upcoming Pixel watch is the answer.

Had enough with Samsung BS with the Watch 4 ain't getting HCG support like never, I'm from Malaysia btw.

It's either Apple ecosystem or the Pixels

0 Likes
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

Yep. Definitely not sticking with Samsung if they're going to do this. They've delivered my purchase to Google. 

0 Likes
upsetaboutpay
Student
Options

If https://phandroid.com/2022/06/18/samsung-pay-stops-working-on-non-samsung-devices/ is true, then I suggest that we each complain to @samsungpayhelp on twitter, loudly and en masse.

This is the sort of bad corporate decision that only public shaming can fix

0 Likes
Alaudin
Apprentice
Options

What's NFC payment compatible w ticwatch?

I was deciding between GW3 vs ticwatch as well before, then decided to get GW3 because of SPAY. Now that it's no longer there (or not supported for non-Samsung phone) ... then RIP GW3.

0 Likes