Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay - says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 08:39 AM)
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hi does anyone know why when I want to use Samsung Pay app it says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

Screenshot_2022-06-09-14-52-21-311_com.samsung.android.samsungpay.gear.jpg

Go to solution
126 REPLIES 126
FJ Martin
Student
Options

Good news!

I just tried again and it worked fine.

It looks like it was some restriction on the server that they have resolved/fixed.

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

I don't know how long will this last. They can do it anywhere anytimes after this. But if it's bug, then it's good. If it's not then in future these kind of things can happen again.

Fatih
Navigator
Options

Yeap. It's resolved. Can use Spay with GW again fortunately.

Bcny
Student
Options

It’s fixed….thanks!!!!!!

I did nothing except log in again…Same way different day.

Question for math and mtg wiz’s:

How many speedy watch taps will it take for me to make up for 3 hours lost trying to resolve. 
This seems like a typical server issue and not product or phone related…

Like if I order a coffee online and get a login fail…

Users: Beware of unofficial sourced apps / apk’s to solve… Could be a virus.

0 Likes
MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

Everyone,

Try again. This appears to be fixed. I was able to log in and configure a payment card using a Pixel 6. It ran into a slight snag activating the card that was previously on the account, but I removed it and started the process again and it worked fine. I've completed a purchase using the GW without issue.

https://www.sfcnation.com/non-samsung-smartphones-users-are-unable-to-use-samsung-pay-1/

This is why I noted that there was likely confusion by the front-line techs. They're usually the last to know about an issue like this, and if such a major feature were being removed it would have been accompanied by some kind of announcement.

0 Likes
Alaudin
Apprentice
Options

I also just try it out again today, and able to login and setup using my Pixel 6 paired with GW3. 

Thanks Samsung for fixing this. Credit must be given where it's due.. unless if this problem created by Samsung in the first place LOL

0 Likes
Jerwin
First Poster
Options

Pahingi nmn po ng samsung account kuya

0 Likes