Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay - says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 08:39 AM)
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hi does anyone know why when I want to use Samsung Pay app it says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

Screenshot_2022-06-09-14-52-21-311_com.samsung.android.samsungpay.gear.jpg

Go to solution
126 REPLIES 126
Bcny
Student
Options

Good to keep positive 😀

true… but if Samsung sold soup…

what brand can opener (phone) do you have?

is your soup regular(watch 4) or chunky (watch 3)?

how many ounces is the can (android version)?

you may need to return it to your place of purchase (maybe no Samsung pay for you)

let me connect you to another department to check on that.

0 Likes
khlon
First Poster
Options

I faced the same problem too. Not giving up so easily, i found another site saying I need to use an android version 6 and above in order to use Samsung Pay on non-samsung phone. I checked and mine is version 10. It was advised by some site to install an older version of Samsung Pay but i found it too risky as the site providing older version of samsung pay is a question. What i did was uninstalled Samsung Pay only, go through the steps on my Samsung Watch 3 and spawn the Samsung Pay installation on the phone again and boom, it works again without having ID not valid error.

Hope it helps.  

0 Likes
jsond
First Poster
Options

I have a Pixel 6 Pro and a Galaxy watch 4. I was having the same issue with the invalid id thing. Then, I found a way on the web to install Google Pay on the Galaxy Watch 4, and using it like Samsung Pay. Works like a charm when paying with my watch. 

0 Likes
Bcny
Student
Options

Thanks for writing and telling your experience. Samsung tech support did ask my android version, and I did address all the usual suspects like clearing cache, restarting  phone, remove and reinstall Samsung pay plug in(as you did)…and many more tricks…unfortunately nothing worked in my case, and there may be multiple problems with same result…

Let’s hope fix comes soon… I like the watch 3 I just bought, and Mobile payments was important factor in the decision to buy it.

0 Likes
Solution
SreekanthRajan
Apprentice
Options

********Good news...*****

They fixed it. I can now use Spay with my pixel and watch active 2 

Mhuser 1
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone

Yes, I also confirm now its working. I am using oppo phone and samsung galaxy watch 4.

Thanks everyone for all the support. It was far more helpful than samsung helpline, people on their helpline does not know anything about it and are spreading wrong information 

Fatih
Navigator
Options

Guys it's been fixed!

I've tried and can use Spay using GW already!

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Niceeee

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Godd to know. Thanks mate 

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

It's been fixed mate. I've tried and it's working now.

0 Likes