Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay on Watch 4 Not Working

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 01:04 PM)
azhiker
Journeyman
Options

I have the Samsung Pay app on my phone and Watch 4. It works great on my phone, but doesn't work on the Watch 4. When near a store terminal I hit the watch button and the Samsung Pay immediately starts up. I see my credit card on the little screen and all looks good. I also see animated waves showing it's transmitting, and the screen states to hold it next to the store terminal. However, the watch app never connects with the terminal. When I then use the app on my phone, the phone app immediately connected. I tried this at three different vendors, and the watch app failed to connect each time.

I sent a detailed report of this to Samsung Support and sent a log, but their response each time was to give them more detail, but I already gave them good detail and the log. It just doesn't work.

Any ideas? Thanks!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Calv
Pioneer
Options
Have you checked NFC is switched on within the watch settings
0 Likes
azhiker
Journeyman
Options

Hi.

Yes, I just double-checked and the NFC is on.

0 Likes
azhiker
Journeyman
Options

Still no solution, no help? I tried using the watch 4 again this morning, and it just wouldn't connect with the store reader.

0 Likes
azhiker
Journeyman
Options

Samsung, are you there? This still isn't working and I could use a solution!

0 Likes
CintiaC
Journeyman
Options

I have the problem ... i cannot finish the installation on my phone  ... 

Screenshot_20220204-041512_Watch plug-in.jpg

0 Likes
CintiaC
Journeyman
Options

Your problem is easiest ...

You just have to use the top of the watch like to make an 90 degree angle... and it will works great after you find the great position!

0 Likes