Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung pay keeps popping up on Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 08:46 PM)
GowthamG
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

Samsung Pay keeps popping up on my watch active 2 even when I don't touch the screen or any button. This is very annoying and it's not letting me use my watch. I tried resetting the watch, but this issue is still occurring. Moreover, my back button is also not working sometimes, I think it's due to Samsung pay. I don't even want to use Samsung pay, but there is no uninstall option either. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue? 

BTW I bought my watch 2 months back. It's pretty new

Help!

Go to solution
56 REPLIES 56
Jon19
First Poster
Options

Mine just started doing this...has not done this whe whole time time had this watch..which is over a year. I noticed that it happnes when then watch is woken up... It has to be  some kind of glitch... Its extreamly annoying.

Bobbi2
First Poster
Options

I am also having the same issue, has anyone been able to resolve this? I was able to reset my watch and for about 1 day the watch worked perfectly but once again Samsung pay will not stop popping up on my watch. I have also tried to uninstall Samsung pay on my phone with no luck.

What is Samsung doing to fix this?  

Kells
Student
Options

I had to send my watch in to Samsung for a repair.  It is a problem with the home button.  Thankfully, my watch was still covered by the warranty so I didn't have any out of pocket costs.

0 Likes
nikhilarni
Student
Options

I am facing the same issue. I tried resetting my watch, uninstalling and reinstalling the wear app. Removed / disabled the app on my phone, but i cannot disable it on the watch --Please guide. 

This issue persists and its annoying. 

Humeid
Student
Options

Same here,,, am using this watch for a year now and it was fine,, after the last update this issue appears even after resetting uninstall samsung pay it will still pop up very annoying that make me don't want to buy another Samsung watch anymore if this issue doesn't get fixed.

It's just un wearable like this it taps me every minute 

16327102091178051156738717089819.jpg

Farooq Salim
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue. I have been using it for a year and everything was fine until one day I took it for a swim and the Samsung Pay notification is popping up every now and then. Samsung claims it to be a 5atm water proof product and supports swimming as one of the workouts as well. However, the product quality is "PATHETIC". It is positioned as a top end product coming in from a brand like Samsung and unable to withstand splashes. I am very disappointed and not going to buy any product from Samsung anymore. 

Sheer Disappointment !!!

Members_3XtU0n9
First Poster
Options

Had my watch for over two years and since the last Samsung pay update my watch now keeps flashing up every minute or so with Samsung pay. I've tried to uninstall it, I've took the notifications off and reset my phone and watch but it still does it. Samsung are offering no options so basically the watch I own is useless. The back button is also not working even after cleaning. I won't buy another Samsung product now. I had an issue with my note two years ago and Samsung washed their hands of it. They've now done the same to me now with my watch. Not happy. Really poor customer service for what is blatantly a software update issue. 

Ng Wei Xiong
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I just bought this watch for just a year, it keeps on popping out stupid things like samsung pay and hot temperature. I've off the whole watch for a night and i restart again in the morning and it still says that the watch is under hot temperature. This is pathetic. I hope that samsung can send our watches back to the factory and repair it.  

nikhilarni
Student
Options

I have the same issue. I did a reset multiple times, force disabled the Samsung Pay app. 

0 Likes
NYSTEVEZ28
First Poster
Options

My active 2 just took the Samsung Pay DUMP! Samsung whats the policy under these conditions? This is a manufacturer defect,  please repair my watch. 

0 Likes