Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 15-05-2017 12:34 PM)
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

I have e mailed Samsung with this one directly but got no reply.

I know it had to under go some changes recently due to the s8 arrival 

But I have an 7 edge and Samsung pass seems to cause me more problems than it cures

It will ask to remember a password when I least want it to for example 

I forgot my Vodafone password and Samsung pass has never asked to remember it so I put it down to Vodafone security but when I went to change my password it will send you a temporary one to type in so you can reset and put your own in so at  the first stage were you put your temp one in (a mixture of words)

And it will ask if I want it to remember that one so obviously as that is the temporary one I will dismiss but not press the NO NEVER option because hopefully when I type the password I want it will ask again but never does 

Also as Google has it's own password helper it never seems to ask to use fingerprint for my Google accounts 

And one more issue is when I just set up a Samsung account I tried to log in on my usual Samsung account it must have the wrong details because it wouldn't let me in,so I go into my settings and get the same message as I get more often than not SAMSUNG PASS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE 

Is an one else experiencing similar or different issues?

Has any body any solutions especially to the Google one.I'm convinced they conflict with one another and why is it always temporarily unavailable

Any help will be appreciated 

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

Sorry no this device is my only way

S7 edge 

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

Sorry no this device is my only way

S7 edge 

Sorry being late at reading

I'll just leave it alone.

The last thing I wanted to do was annoy anyone.✌ 

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

Hi people sorry this is put here.I have started using Google chrome to avoid the Samsung pass issues with my device.

however when I first login I keep getting red boxes saying I don't have sufficient privileges and press back button 

It happens on start a topic

And also to browse posts from the first page.

I have I unintentionally broke a rule as I have had no bad feel to anyone or any thing 

I have been frustrated but not at this site or definitely it's users,whom I understand offer the most precious of things YOUR TIME and knowledge and I respect that

Although I will Admit forum etiquette is not my forte at the moment but I am working on it 

0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

@DRUIDDOODE513 No worries. :smileyhappy:

If you're still experiencing that red box/privelege issue with the forum, then try clearing the browsing data for Google Chrome (3 dots to the right of the address bar > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data), and then logging back in.

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE513
Explorer
Options

Yes thanks for that.it was probably due to switching from Samsung internet.

It worked any way .😎

0 Likes
Florida
First Poster
Options

Why can I not sign in to my Samsung pass through my settings so I can use biometric and I scan fingerprints to my other accounts????? 

0 Likes
Seeker
First Poster
Options
My issue is that it wouldn't work now with Amazon but works with others. I even deleted the data, Samsung pass and restarted the device with no luck. The site prompts the password with show password enabled.
0 Likes
Sonia1986
First Poster
Options

I have tha same issue in my galaxy note 10 after the update SAMSUNG PASS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

0 Likes
Gersonsnovo
First Poster
Options
Go settings apps find Samsung pass force stop then go memory and clear cache
0 Likes