Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes for Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 08:48 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options

Would Samsung be so kind and create a companion app of Notes for their new smartwatches, please? Stuck with using Keep from Google, and hate it. Samsung, make your smartwatches better.

34 REPLIES 34
AntS
Options

Hi @paolomario

I've put your suggestion to the software team. Me or one of the other moderators will let you know what the developers say. 

And curious to know what you (and anyone else out there) prefer about the Notes app versus what you don't like about Keep.

AskurMom420
Student
Options

i think that like most Samsung users, we all prefer to use Samsung apps vs Apple, I mean Google apps.... hahaha

Google keep is just a chaotic nightmare and is a waste of an app. 

@paolomario have u tried Microsoft OneNote to see if it works on the watch? I haven't tried it yet, but just thought of it as substitute if it works, otherwise Samsung needs to get it together... all Samsung apps should work on the watch out of the box!

paolomario
Pioneer
Options
For some reason I can't find OneNote for smartwatch 😞 There is an app for smartphones but the only Microsoft app available from smartwatch GooglePlay is Microsoft Outlook. I have the same problem with the Messages for WearOS app. People sugest that it may be a good sollutions if you want to keep WhatsApp (and other) notifications (chats) on your smartwatch. They disapear once you reply to them and you can't get beck to them later if needed. But again if I browse GPlay from my smartwatch I can't find it between the apps. This app is only available for my smartphone (note20ultra). I don't know how other people get this app on their GW4s. I live in the UK.
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
Thank you. Currently the main problem with Keep is that it keeps syncing all the time on my GW4C, so instead of getting access to my notes all I can see is a spinning wheel.
I love to write notes with the S-Pen (I've got Note20Ultra), and like that they get saved in the Notes app. Would be nice to have access to these notes also from my smartwatch. Keep for smartwatches doesn't show such hand-written notes.
Gabriele_Latorraca
First Poster
Options

We are glad if the software team will be able to develop this app for Galaxy Watch. The most important thing it's that with all the app of Samsung there is a kind of order inside the phone and it the best way to improve the Samsung World. Samsung should be linked with Google but separated at the same time. Thanks.

RJF269
Apprentice
Options

Please, please organise. Samsung Notes is my go to notes app. Please don't force me to change to Google! Samsung Notes all for Samsung phones is essential. Thank you!!

RJF269
Apprentice
Options

Totally agree

Julieskulie
Apprentice
Options
Agreed can we please have samsung notes on the watch.. I also use this for a to do list and shopping etc.. I would like this on my watch for ease...
Aladdin2
Student
Options

I second this. Please make out lives easier.