Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung misery

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 10:47 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Anyone else feeling like Samsung's left hand doesn't know what their right hand is doing ? Most customers in the UK now have been stiffed over delivery delays, probably due to the port strikes, even though the morons at Samsung customer service seem to be pretending that's not happening, while Samsung marketing is rubbing salt in all these customers wounds by blindly pressing ahead with advertising proclaiming "it's finally here!" .... While all we can do is look at our stagnant order info pages at the "processing" status while the only 'update' from Samsung seems to be the occasional email middle finger telling us "yeah I know we delayed this once, then again, but here's another delay ! But it's not our fault so go f yourself loyal customer" 

I'm really not feeling the love from Samsung right now. I've already vouched NEVER to buy direct from Samsung again after this botched process, and will certainly have me question if Samsung is the product to buy going forward. 

Samsung customer service is in dire need of a revamp, they really need better order management procedures. 
5 REPLIES 5
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I agree with you totally on a lot of points. What I've learned is to wait until the phone has been in the shops for a couple of months. Then if you're able to, go and buy it in person from a Samsung store or a network shop. I know patience is needed but by the end of that time. The phone will most likely get a couple of software updates to iron out any problems.
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Both the watch 5 and watch 5 pro are in stock and ready for collection at my local Argos store.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Yup. Wished I'd realised that outing from Samsung direct meant I was trapped in an order and it doesn't always mean they get stuff sooner than retailers. Just keep thinking, cancelling from Argos or Amazon is a simplistic process, obviously things get more complicated after stuff is in transit or delivered, but not massively. My Samsung order hasn't touched a courier yet so really don't understand why it 'can't be cancelled' now. ?
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Any stock Samsung have is likely being redirected to outlet stores to generate new sales, while existing orders are put on hold while Samsung wait for the port strikes to end. They already have your money, so they can leave you hanging while focusing on new sales.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
So, got my watch out the blue, Monday night this week for an update that the order would arrive the next day. Contacted CS when I got it to try and get my paid delivery back (both of which they didn't meet) the person confused me to hell by saying "yes your request will be followed up" I said "what request?" ...."for a refund" she said.
So, I've got to wait apparently. For something to happen. I think I'll be contacting them again once nothing occurs.
0 Likes