Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Samsung How πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ ethical is this? - Watch5 Pro

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 11:04 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options

You have advertised Watch 5 Pro with a strap, but the customer has to pay separately for the strap, not only that, it is last year's strap belongs to watch 4.

So Samsung CEO, when you went to buy your last car, did it come with 4 wheels or you had to pay separately so you could drive it home.

To me you are breaking every advertising ethics and rules 

16 REPLIES 16
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for your support, when I placed the initial order for watch 5 pro, it very clearly gave an option to select a strap, so my "genuine" impression was, that this watch has no strap, so I paid Β£34, yesterday I cancelled that order and placed a new order for Pro Lte version and, it didn't ask me to select a strap, rather I had the option to select if I wanted to
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

The last time a watch strap was suggested to me when ordering my watch⁴ Classic was when I looked at the watch shop bespoke type part of the online shop @IndiW 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
After your advice, I just now tried it, I think it's my fault, I should apologise to Samsung
The way Web order form has set up, it feels like that we have to order a strap, but if you ignore it and proceed, it doesn't ask for additional Β£34,
I think will delete this post, what do you think?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

I think the thread should remain as it may help others conducting a forum search for similar advice as this may help them.

I'm glad I could help.

Enjoy your new Watch⁡ Watch when it comes @IndiW  πŸ‘

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
I've just had another look as when I first went to look at the Watch 5 line I too thought I was being forced to pay Β£34 to Β£65 more for a strap. Looking at the order pages now Samsung have 100% changed the page set up where those straps do not appear. I'm fairly sure the OP is ckrr3ct in that you couldn't navigate to the checkout page/add the watch to basket without adding an extra strap on Wednesday and Thursday. I never looked yesterday so it may have been updated then.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Fabulous, thanks for sharing. Few minutes after the unpack I placed my first order and definitely I had no choice but to pay Β£34.
Thanks again
Hons
Student
Options
?lpp and you in
0 Likes