Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health - Total Mileage or Distance

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 12:44 PM)
bwkillion
First Poster
Options

I used to be able to view my total distance for a week by going to "Weekly summaries"

This is what is used to look like

This is what it looks like now

So is total distance gone now? I ran more than 1.34 miles the week of Dec 16-22, even more than 1.34 miles in each of the 3 days that I ran that week, even if that average is including days that I didn't run it is wrong.. Is there a way to go back to the old samsung health weekly summaries that actually give me relevant information, because the newer weekly summaries are completely wrong on my phone. I can goto the "Recent workouts" where it shows my workout for the last 30 days, and from December 16-22 I ran like 15 miles.. why does the weekly summary for that week show 1.34 miles "average distance"?? What does that even mean? Please bring back total distance in this app! If I can't find a way to get total distance I'm sadly going to have to return my Galaxy Watch for a Garmin and switch apps. Please Samsung PLEASE bring back total distance.. It really should have a total distance for the entire time I've had the app or yearly total distance.. why doesnt it?

15 REPLIES 15
Jc222
First Poster
Options

A friend loaned me a Garmin and it has a wonderful app interface visually and data info. I'm now back using my old S2 and am looking to upgrading to Garmin. 

0 Likes
dianas286
Journeyman
Options

I would love to know how to do this, but cannot figure out how to send you a private message. Can you please message me with this info? Thanks so much!

0 Likes
dianas286
Journeyman
Options

Thank you! Going to try this now.

0 Likes
dianas286
Journeyman
Options

So far so good. It synced data from previous days and it all appears to match, plus it gives me my totals for the week and month. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
mrsfazz
First Poster
Options
I've recently been on to the Samsung Health app and the activity log is gone! It used to tell me how far I had travelled through the day.
Now there's only daily activity. It's not as useful! I want to know my total distance all day long, mot just when working out. I was using this log for evidence. Now its gone. Was it me? If is it part of an update? Frustrated!
0 Likes
billybigbawa
First Poster
Options
It's rubbish now. Gives total steps. But doesn’t convert that to miles covered. I do an estimate
0 Likes