Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health to Strava isn't correct

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 05:19 PM)
SamLeSolide
Explorer
Options

Hi developers,

My galaxy watch active 2 (46) is really good.

The main issue is that when Samsung Health send my data to Strava, the global running time isn't correct anymore.

My last run of today : Samsung Health 30min40 and Strava says 25min44. Any idea why there is a difference in the time ?

For me clearly Samsung Health is right and data get wrong when going to Strava.

Thanks in advance for your support

Screenshot_20200331-173026_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20200331-173214_Strava.jpg

302 REPLIES 302
nfloyd
Student
Options

It's very frustrating, as there was a good solution with the app "SyncMyTracks", but with the latest update of Samsung Health, this one does work either.  
Samsung has refused to provide the devoloper access to the data, nor ist able to fix the correct import to strava.

Current work around is export GPX data from Health and import to strava manually...

If Samsung is not able to fix it soon, my next watch will not be a samsung anymore!

0 Likes
Jared17ds
Explorer
Options

just use the app called health sync it works just as well as sync my tracks @nfloyd 

0 Likes
harpellipsis
Explorer
Options

Sort this issue out samsung

0 Likes
Arie67
Navigator
Options

Recently, Tizen firmware was update to 5.5.0.1. Also Samsung Health app on mobile, containing the Connection Service for Strava, was updated in September. Does someone know if this pitiful problem was solved by these latest updates?

0 Likes
dgimenez
Student
Options

The issue continues

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options

they did tried but it's not solved 

0 Likes
Arie67
Navigator
Options

Still a joke!  I regret buying a Samsung watch. They tricked us all. I'll never buy Samsung brand anymore. 

denisbondar
First Poster
Options

I already sell my watch and buy a Garmin. Not only because of this problem, but because of this too. Basically, this is Samsung's attitude towards customers. In a few years, Samsung has not solved not one of my problems. In particular, I have more than a year can not buy anything in their galaxy store, and they just close the appeal without trying to understand.

0 Likes
Testvd
Explorer
Options

Have the same issues. Unacceptable and scandalous.

Any tips on tracking correct running activity?

I'm using my strava app on my phone. 

I feel robbed.

0 Likes
Jared17ds
Explorer
Options

@Testvd Just use an app called health sync does the best job of syncing runs from samsung health to strava