Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health's Audio Guide lost functionality after connecting Samsung Galaxy Fit-e

(Topic created on: 23-05-2020 10:09 PM)
G-S
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I use the Samsung Health app a lot on my Galaxy S8. I especially like the audio guide functionality when it gives me information about my current and average speed when cycling. I recently purchased a Samsung Gear Fit-e to track my heart rate while working out and additional things like my sleeping pattern. However since adding the Fit-e the audio guide will only tell me information about the elapsed time and distance but all things related to speed are not called out anymore. I have checked all options concerning the Audio Guide but was not able to find which items will be called out. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Kind regards,

G-S

12 REPLIES 12
CP161
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this fixed? I'm having a similar issue I can't figure out

tancredidecaro
First Poster
Options

Did someone solve this issue? After I have connected my samsung fit watch 2 the vocal guide is not telling me anymore my time per kilometer even if I don't connect the phone to the device.

Many thanks 

0 Likes
EdRawi
Student
Options

Hi,

I just had the same issue since yesterday and after switching from active2, no voice instructions whatsoever on any workout, which is really frustrating...tried everything but to no avail...as a last resort, I synced my data and uninstalled the Samsung health app, reinstalled it, restored my data from Samsung account, and now it's working just fine...hope it will work for you as well...Good luck.

Members_zPqQ0fy
First Poster
Options

Also have this problem and I didn't connect anything. Nothing changed that I can remember.

0 Likes
Fazo
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. Everytime connected to Fit 2, the voice only announce heart rate instead of current average pace when I am jogging. When I connected the S21 to Watch 4, even heartbeat voice also gone. Whats left is how many distance completed and distance left.

Anybody has the solution to bring back the pace voice without disconneting any wearables?

0 Likes
rgv33
Student
Options

I have had this problem with both an Active 2 and a brand new Watch5.  This solved a problem for which I have spent hours trying to find a solution.  Including a "chat" with someone who told me to reset my brand new watch and, when that didn't work, told me to send it in for repair. 

EdRawi's solution, above, to uninstall and re-install Samsung Health on my phone fixed this problem.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Jim Jalil
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Did you uninstalled and installed the Samsung health app from your watch or your phone or both?

0 Likes
EdRawi
Student
Options
Hi,

It's been a long time, but as far as I remember, I only removed the app from my phone.

Good luck,
Ed
0 Likes
rgv33
Student
Options

I uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone.

0 Likes