Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health Platform heavy battery usage

(Topic created on: 16-10-2021 01:52 PM)
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

Hi, Has anyone noticed that since installing Samsung health platform that their battery drain is really heavy?

When I had this installed  on my Samsung Watch 4 Classic my battery was draining very quickly, I couldn't even get a days use out of my watch. I have since uninstalled it and all is back to normal.

8 REPLIES 8
SubinB
Apprentice
Options

Same here

RussellF
Apprentice
Options
I've noticed this over the last few days. I think it's since the last Samsung health software update?
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

Think I'm going to wait for the next Samsung Health Update before reinstalling it.

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I found it wasn't the actual Samsung Health update but the Health Platform it asked you to install. My Note 10+ 5G went from 95% to 12% in just one morning at work and hardly using it. Deleted the Health Platform and the battery went back to normal usage. 

0 Likes
eddzamv
First Poster
Options

How do you uninstall it?

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
How do you install health platform on watch? I installed on phone but no option to open it. Using Watch 4 Classic and S20FE5G
0 Likes
Winter128
Journeyman
Options

I found what fixed this for me was to turn off "Activities to Detect" on both the watch and the phone app. If the phone app is greyed out, force quit the app, turn off Bluetooth, then reopen the app and you should be able to toggle it off. Don't forget to turn your bluetooth back on.

0 Likes
Mram
First Poster
Options

I go a new Phone has not put Samsung health and my battery was lasting 4 times as long. Was going to install then thought I would check if anyone else found it drains the battery very quickly. Some days would not last 10 hours now I can get over 48 so not installing. Will continue just to use watch for the data

0 Likes