Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health not showing sleep stages or graph.

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 11:57 PM)
melmills99
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a Galaxy Active 3 watch and a S8 phone. My watch is tracking my sleep fine and showing % of each type of sleep and times. However, Samsung Health app only shows the total sleep and the pie chart but not the stages or stages graph if I have gotten up at during the night. I have had the watch for 2 mths and this is only new (like since the start of Oct). I often get up during the night for one reason or another and until Oct the graph and stages would still show but with a gap where I was up. Does anyone know anything about this, how to fix it or a work around?

17 REPLIES 17
TomFru
Journeyman
Options

Sorry to be one of these people but I do not have an answer. I just wanted to say I am experiencing the same thing and to say thank you because I had not realized the information is at least showing on the watch face. I have exclusively been checking the sleeps stats on the app of my Galaxy S10+. Mine is not not doing this every night however. It has been random for the past 6 weeks or so for me but the last 2 nights it has done it. 

FlSunshineGirl
Student
Options

I've had my sleep tracked since 2018 and now I have been having the same issue for the last couple of weeks.  It started magically working again a few days ago, but then went back to not showing the graph.  I really hope someone provides an answer for this.  

Capt_Dee
First Poster
Options

Yep _ I am also having the same Issue... Samsung- love the tech- but I assume there is a code error.. it's been hit and miss and SO Please solve this!

Jerryb1988
First Poster
Options

I experienced this too right after installing version 6.19.0.043.

Reverting back to version 6.18.8.005 restored the sleep graphs. Just make sure you're signed in to your Samsung account and all your data is backed up because you need to uninstall the current version before installing an older version. You can find it on apk mirror website if needed.

TomFru
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

0 Likes
CoachConclave
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem as well.  As I was reading this post, i checked my version and I noticed there is an update to samsun health.  Version 6.19.1.001.  I installed that and it fixed it.  

FlSunshineGirl
Student
Options

Thank you!  Looks like that was just released today- and it worked!  So happy to have my graphs back :smiling-face:

SN1
Student
Options

Hey, I just had this happen with new Galaxy Watch 4 and S20.  I went through the watch settings and updated Samsung Health on phone. I guess it didn't do it automatically when phone updated.  Once completed, I also allowed Watch to share health with devices.  Seems to be fixed....

SN1
Student
Options

Typo, I updates Samsung Health on the watch, the watch.

0 Likes