Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health Monitor Smartwatch 3

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 10:48 PM)
Gazcallyt
Apprentice
Options

Hi All,

I am trying to get the ecg and blood pressure monitors working again on my smartwatch 3, currently worked fine using non UK apk's, but since the health monitor update I have ran into a problem, which says the samsung health monitor is not available in your current location, when upgrading to the latest ver on the phone, which it is, and a samsung rep has confirmed that.

I have factory reset the watch, and uninstalled the health monitor app from the phone, I have forced the download again from the watch, but fails everytime with the same error.

Anybody come across the same prob, any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

Gary

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Gary,
Do you know what firmware it currently has installed ? mine is working fine with R840XXU1BUA8 which was the version released 2 weeks ago. do you have the same version as this ?

To be completely honest with you... updating the watch originally with a non-UK APK is a risky strategy... can invalidate warranty... and is probably the reason for it not working now with the genuine UK release.

I assume the watch is a UK variant with the correct code... direct from Samsung ?? I.e. it wasn't bought from Ebay or other reseller that could possibly be non-UK variant ?

I have read many Amazon reviews for resellers providing Eastern European versions that have compatibility issues...

Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Gazcallyt
Apprentice
Options

Hi Smiley,

The firmware on the watch is R845FXXU1DUA4 which was updated a couple of weeks back.

I have a feeling you have hit the nail on the head there, the phone was not sourced in the uk, so it may have something to do with that, better start checking os versions on the phone.

Cheers 

Gary

howard smith
Student
Options

Hi are you using a Samsung phone? If not it will not work with the watch.

0 Likes
Gazcallyt
Apprentice
Options
Hi, did I read that right, you are saying a Samsung smartwatch 3 health monitor will not work with a Samsung phone ?

Well it does.
0 Likes