Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health monitor says "no compatible watch found"?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 12:01 PM)
GinjaNinja
First Poster
Options
I have a Galaxy S10+, (all software up to date) and a galaxy watch3 (all software up to date). I specifically bought the watch3 because of the upcoming blood pressure function, which at the time wasn't available here in the UK. Now that this has been cleared for use in the UK, I've installed health monitor on my phone, but when I try to open it, it just says "no compatible watch found"? It will not recognise my watch3! If I click "pair watch" it takes me straight to my watch3 in the Wearable app, then nothing happens?
I have terminal cancer and have been asked by my doctors to keep an eye on my blood pressure, so this really would be a great feature to actually get working! 
And to make matters worse, my friend came round yesterday, same phone, same watch, all the same software revision status', and it works fine on his watch!! 🤬
2 REPLIES 2
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Could maybe try resetting the watch and unpair it . Then re pair it with the phone using the Wearable app
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GinjaNinja: Have you checked your Galaxy watch 3 to see if the Samsung Health Monitor app is installed, as the app needs to be active on both your watch and phone in order to function correctly. If it isn't there (Apps > Samsung Health Monitor) then open the Galaxy Store on your watch, or via the Wearables app on your phone, download the app, read and agree to the terms and conditions and calibrate your watch according to the directions from the app. Further details can be found on our website by following the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

0 Likes