Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health Monitor does not recognize Galaxy Watch 3 - measuring blood pressure not possible

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 05:18 AM)
PiotrRadyn
Student
Options

Hello, I have Samsung S20 FE 5G and Galaxy Watch 3 (0C4B)/SM-R840. I've done all software updates, install Samsung Health Monitor and I'm able to check ECG. But when I want to check my blood pressure, what is most important for me, the app says that the right watch was not found. The app got every possible right that I could grant it.  

3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you get the watch from? If the watch as purchased from a country where the Blood Pressure is not available, then it won't work regardless of where you are using it.

Example would be getting a watch from the US, where blood pressure hasn't been approved.
PiotrRadyn
Student
Options

It was bought on Allegro - that's a Polish service like eBay. In the product description, they are advertising the possibility of measuring blood pressure so I guess that region should be correct - I've checked that for Poland it should be available. How can I verify if the region is correct on my watch?

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think it's on the dialer type *#1234#
0 Likes