Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health monitor app issue

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 09:55 PM)
Tarunversatile
Student
Options

Hello

I bought Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic watch last week based upon the features it offers. But am dissappointed that it is not able to perform ECG and Blood Pressure and giving attached error with message-Not available in your Country.

Please can you guys help me and suggest if these features do work on SGW or its just the marketing hoax. If its true then make it work for me. Attached is the error.

Samsung galaxy S8+

Both watch and phones softwares are updated.

Thanks
Tarun

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is copied off Samsung website
Samsung Health Monitor Blood Pressure app is available in 41 countries (Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and UAE, as of Oct. 4, 2021).
Tarunversatile
Student
Options
Thank you @Pugs1957 ,I am based in UK still getting this message.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you purchase the watch?
0 Likes
Tarunversatile
Student
Options
Samsung UK website
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think you need to put in a call to customer services.
0 Likes
Tarunversatile
Student
Options
They asked me to leave a feedback on members app for engineers to pick up, not sure am going circlesSmartSelect_20211208-214208_Chrome_100998_1638999728.jpg
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OK, I understand. In the members app select the Get Help tab, scroll down to quick Help and select remote Help.
0 Likes
lottolee
Apprentice
Options
Mine keeps saying update available but there isn't one uk
0 Likes
Tarunversatile
Student
Options
Just want to update here, the Samsung guys have told me, because i have bought phone from some different country the Samsung Health Monitor is not supported with my phone. Disgusting now they want me to change phone, what the ***** have they made, fjrat of all hard dependency on samsung devices then hard dependency on country specific apps. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
0 Likes