Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Monitor and watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 09:28 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

hi, Trying to use the ECG function on my watch 5 pro, Im greeted with a screen that says "To enable this feature, install samsung health monitor on your phone". 

So I go to my galaxy s22 Ultra phone - assume I get it from samsung store - search for "samsung health monitor" - cant find anything? 

looking at various suggestions regarding getting this its pretty none descript, things like updating the store app ? restarting the watch and phone, going to the health monitor page and installing from there ? 

Im starting to wonder if this feature isnt yet enabled for some reason ? or the store thinks my phone isnt supported and not suggesting it as installable ? which I could understand if I had some weirdo make old phone. 

5 REPLIES 5
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

to note also - looking at this page , https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

it doesnt mention the watch 5 as compatible even.... I assumed its just because no ones updated the webpage graphics yet. 

0 Likes
Solution
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Try this:

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor

ECG on watch 5 pro definitely works as I use it
0 Likes
Solution
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

ok - this seems to be some issue with the search in the galaxy store - searching for "samsung health monitor" does not come back with a result thats relevant, I had to eventually search the web for samsung health monitor which suggested "samsung health monitor app" I clicked on that - it opened in the galaxy store and was available to install. 

Would be useful if when trying to use the feature on the watch and it wasnt installed - the watch told the phone to open the relevant thing on the store to install... 

anyway - seems ok now. Just odd to get there. 

Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

thanks, Yeah I just found that the long way round . Just didnt find anything in the actual store search. 

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
The app is called Samsung Health Monitor and I downloaded from Galaxy Store. When you do the ECG on your phone it end the data to your phone so you can view it. You cannot see it on your watch. It also stores any blood pressure readings, but you can also see these on your phone.
0 Likes