Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health Food search

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 08:11 PM)
BobCramb
First Poster
Options

When I search for foods in Samsung Health, it finds food data from American stores but when my wife searches for food on her app in finds food from English Stores. Does anyone know if there is a default search setting for countries?

4 REPLIES 4
Lebo_Dont_Hang
First Poster
Options

I'm having a similar issue.  For a few months it used to show foods in South African stores but since last week it just stopped.

Edit:

Try changing your Language to the desired location, i.e English(US)  or English (UK) 

Members_RcwIjJn
First Poster
Options

You have to change the language to the phone. Samsung has not yet understood that in a global world, one can be in a country and not necessarily want to have the phone in the language for that country. A Country selection within the app, and not at operating system level would have been the right choice, but that would have meant Samsung doing things as supposed to be. 

Members_uAQOxzU
First Poster
Options

Agreed! Please make this a feature samsung really annoying that you have to change the language to get local food recipes

T1ina
First Poster
Options

I did change the language from English UK (the program was showing the US food database) to Swedish (I'm living in Sweden). I didn't get a connection to the Swedish food database, still have it in English (UK or US)!
It's so annoying not being able to use a database that you benefit from.

Are you from an English-speaking country or a small country like I am?