Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health don't show sleep score

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 09:24 PM)
HotaruSama
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I just bought Galaxy Fit 2 because I want to track my sleep with more detail. I have a Galaxy S9 with Samsung Health and I was using the app to record my sleep manually as I didn't have a wearable for this. When I configured the Galaxy Fit 2 and I had my first night with it, I've noticed that Samsung Health didn't show the details of my sleep (Deep sleep, REM, etc.), it just ask me to register manually my sleep time as I did usually before.

What I did, was to sync my data to the cloud and I went to Applications option in My Galaxy S9, and I erased all data to restore de App to its initial state. When I opened the app, It asked me for the initial setup, and I've noticed that this time, the sleep option now shows the details as expected.

The problem is, that the next day, when I wanted to view the details of my sleep, it asked me again to enter manually my sleep time and it didn't show the sleep score and details. So, I had again to erase all app data again and reconfigure it, to get the details shown again. Why the app refuses to show detailed sleep data from the Galaxy Fit 2? All the other data is syncing correctly, but the sleep data apparently is not synched. Is very annoying having to delete the app data every day. Is there any way to fix this behaviour? Thanks in advance for any help.

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Mark Kulke
First Poster
Options

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but the link doesn’t say how you set the sleep tracker to automatic just that you can do it.  

0 Likes
Mark Kulke
First Poster
Options

I’ve had nine for a short time. I’ve come to the conclusion it’s just a rather expensive toy

0 Likes
Members_gwzkpDK
First Poster
Options

This doesn't work it tells you how to see the app up which is the easy part!  However, when it stops working it doesn't tell you how to fix it.  

0 Likes
Glitterpony
First Poster
Options

So mine worked then suddenly didn't... My Bluetooth got turned off on my watch. Turned it back on now I'm good. I looked and looked for an answer, not a single thread mentioned this. 

0 Likes