Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App is so worthless for iOS?

(Topic created on: 29-10-2018 04:29 PM)
Harm_1996
Student
Options

How is it possible that the Samsung Health app is so worthless for iOS?

When I try to sync my data from my Gear S3 to my Iphone 7 only the last days will be transferd, but the rest of the month/week not. The data is surely on my gear. 

This way I do not have a good overview of my sport performances. There are a lot of gaps in the overview. 

And when I try to fill in a contact form in the app, I will get a notice that it is failed: "Error Occured". 

I think there are a lot of points for improvement in the app, but I wonder if samsung really does anything with this.

Does anyone here know how I can fix my problems from above?

5 REPLIES 5
kdwzoso
Apprentice
Options
I'm using it on iOS and find it's a bit of a joke to be honest. Shows very little information and a lot is missing. Doesn't even display total calories burned for the day and any exercise manually added doesn't get added to the calories displayed on my Galaxy watch.
Think I'll be returning it and stick with my FITBIT.
Icefyre
First Poster
Options
I feel your pain, I’ve been constantly battling this issue ever since got the S3 nearly 2 yrs ago.
Multiple reboots and re-write, blank installs, sometimes, but rarely fix the issue. And usually only for a short period of time.
Glad to see that Samsung are on the ball and look out for their consumers.
AndreaCarnieri
First Poster
Options

Any news from Samsung on this? Can we use some other Application rather then Samsung Health to collect calories data?

Can we expect an alignement between iOS version and Android version of the App?

Thanks,
Andrea

Thirdeye47
First Poster
Options
Any luck? I'm here wondering the same thing.
Sam-Diggity
First Poster
Options

It should be fairly obvious that a Samsung watch will not be as tightly integrated with an Apple phone than an Android phone. Apple watches work much better on iOS, and I'd highly recommend buying one of those instead of a galaxy watch if you have an iPhone.