Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear Sport Cannot Buy Watchfaces

(Topic created on: 18-09-2018 01:52 PM)
SevenmM7
Apprentice
Options

Dear all im havin a problem for a few days now im not able to buy any of the watchfaces it puts out Erro :Fail_Get_Download_URL/5100.

Pls Advise...

10 REPLIES 10
AntS
Options

Hi @SevenmM7. Can you give us more info? Which phone do you have connected to the watch, for example? And are you trying to buy the watchfaces from Galaxy Apps?

0 Likes
SevenmM7
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Yes im tring to buy watchfaces from Galaxy app. I have Oneplus 6  But also i tried to do that from Samsung A5 2016 but still didn't want to...same error occurs.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks, @SevenmM7:smiling-face:

Reading around online of other reports of this specific error message, it appears to be the result of an issue with Galaxy Apps’ payment security checking portal and the registered payment card (sometimes it's just a temporary issue). Found this Reddit thread for instance.

You could try deleting and re-registering that card on Galaxy Apps, but not 100% sure it’ll work as I've not come across this error myself. From the FAQ's we've got:

Galaxy Apps_credit card registration.JPG

If no joy with that, do you have another card you could register on Galaxy Apps instead?

0 Likes
SevenmM7
Apprentice
Options
Hi

I already tried to to that with three diffrent credit cards,always the same result.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

If this is still happening, are you able to install and use the Samsung Members app on the A5 2016 to send an error report and log files to our software team for them to analyse what's going on more closely? (If you include your Community Username in the report's description - and let us know that you've sent it, it'll help us locate it for any follow up on here for you.)

0 Likes
Jeroslefat
Journeyman
Options

Hello I am having the same issue with my galaxy watch and Huawei p10 lite phone. No purchasing possible. That is really a shame since it takes away a lot of possibilities you have with your watch. The free stuff is just meh... Working but just meh... I am using a Visa card. Please solve this issue and make your Samsung customers happy. As I read I am not the only one with this problem. Thanks a lot in advance

Jeroslefat
Journeyman
Options

Fix: Make a new samsung account. Login samsung galaxy wearable with the new account. register your valid credit card and you are good to go.

Explanation: too long :winking-face: in short in your old account there is an old credit card stored which will not be displayed in the galaxy wearable app appstore. even when you register your valid card the old one in the background is used

0 Likes
Mikeferaz
First Poster
Options

That is not the problem, I bought my galaxy watch yesterday, and made my very first Samsung account last night, I can't add any card for payment it says credit card declined by bank provider or something, I also can't connect to the samsuns store through the watch either, this was a expensive and have the features don't work

0 Likes
Laan86
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, I can dowload the free watch faces it goes through but when I try to purchase one it give me the same error: 

Screenshot_20190110-135831.jpg

Using an Oneplus 6 phone.  2 cards entered no luck. 

Could it be a region issue as im im poland? 

0 Likes