Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear S3 rash and swelling

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 08:07 AM)
chris1999
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have had an allergic reaction when wearing my Samsung gear s3.  I was wearing it for over a year, all day every day without issues.  However, now, for whatever reason, every time I wear the watch I get a rash.  Its itchy, its sore and if I continue wearing the watch it starts to blister.  I have tried it on both wrists and the same issue occurs.  I stopped wearing the watch for well over a month to ensure that the rash had cleared up.  Yesterday I wore it for an afternoon and now the rash has appeared, it was swollen last night but has gone down today but is still visible and very itchy.  Please can you help, it is driving me crazy that I am unable to wear my watch.  This should not be happening, what can I do?

1 REPLY 1
EmJayKay
Explorer
Options

I’ve also worn watch strap happily for almost a year, including shower or swimming, hot weather, cold weather, and had no problem until now.

GP gave me cream to clear up the rash, which worked after a week of treatment, while wearing watch on my other wrist, but rash now on that wrist. Moved watch back to original wrist, rash came back immediately.

0 Likes