Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear S3 classic & Spotify issue

(Topic created on: 19-12-2018 02:00 AM)
jenningtonn
Student
Options

Hello!

I recently purchased a Samsung Gear S3 classic that doesn't have a sim. I've loaded Spotify onto the watch and I have a premium account.

The problem I'm having though is that the Library option from Spotify doesn't come up at all.

Is that only available in the Frontier sim option?

I tried to contact Spotify bu the answer they gave wasn't helpful.

I'v also gone into the 'transfer content to Gear' on my phone, hoping that it would transfer my Spotify content from my phone to the watch but it seems it only does that for Samsung Music tracks.

I've also downloaded Spotify albums on the watch but once done, the only way to find them is to search for them through the search function. Should they not show up somewhere else?

Please help!

I'm getting a little buyers remorse from the watch because of this Spotify issue.

Thanks

Jen

2 REPLIES 2
Andy94
First Poster
Options
I'm having the exact same issue and I can't seem to find a way to solve it, I've tried to reinstall the app multiple times but nothing seems to work 😒
0 Likes
Julio_Spinoza
First Poster
Options

Same happened to me, the problem is that you need to log in via email, not facebook.

Go to spotify web site, then update you info, like email and password, after that uninstall and install the app on your watch and log in via email, now you are able to see more info, including downloaded albums

0 Likes