Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Gear S2 Classic has small black bubble on the edge

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 10:42 PM)
BC56
Journeyman
Options

Hi, my Samsung Gear S2 Classic has small black bubble on the edge and is really noticeable when I change watch faces to a white background. I was wondering if this is normal or does my watch have a fault? (I'm only asking as i don't know anyone else with a smartwatch!

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
rex93
First Poster
Options

Hi there I was just wondering if you ever found a solution for this problem. It has just happened to my gear 42mm. Its annoying as hell!Hi there I was just wondering if you ever found a solution for this problem. It has just happened to my gear 42mm. Its annoying as hell!

BC56
Journeyman
Options
No. I gave up finding a solution, and replaced it with a new smartwatch last Christmas
BC56
Journeyman
Options
No - see post below
0 Likes
Ettcha
Student
Options

Don't mind me, I'm just adding on to the pile of misery for posterity. It started as a tiny black spec just off of 12 o'clock, now its about half the size of yours and now its having a baby! It just seems to be an inherent flaw on some units that was never officially acknowledged. My watch was greymarket new old stock to begin with so a warranty repair or replacement was never on the cards. It sucks but I just have to live with it and avoid all light watch faces until the watch dies or the display becomes unusable. Havent seen this issue reported on the latest watches but if anyone else down the line is suffering from this issue and finds this post, just return it to the store if you can and/or swap units coz once it starts, its likely to get worse.

0 Likes