Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear Fit 2 connection lost iphone X

(Topic created on: 09-11-2017 05:57 AM)
jaumemacia
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Since a couple of days ago I have the Gear Fit 2. When I configure for first time with my iphone X everyhing works fine except the apps portal, it says that my device is not compatible.

The problem comes when for any reason the connection between the iphone and the Fit2 is lost (due to run out of battery, walk far away from the telephone, phone reset,...), then they never reconnect again.

The only possibe solution is restore the Fit2 (losing all data) and reconnect again.

Of course that makes the Fit2 uneusful, because I’m losing the data a couple of times per day.

Exists a solution for this problem? I’ve been reading in the US community some similar problems with iphone 8 and 8+.

Would this problem be solved in the near future? I still have time to return the Fit2, I like it but is not useful in this conditions.

Thank you very much for your answers.

2 REPLIES 2
coral83
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem with the iPhone X  (which I did not use to have with my iPhone 5S). It's very disappointing 

0 Likes
Digimon8
First Poster
Options
Same *****. Tried updating my Gearfit OS and it says it is the latest. Thinking of ditching the Gear Fit 2.
0 Likes